- Do not use sharp-edged objects or long fingernails when tightening. (Avoid damage, e.g. cracking.) We recommend wearing gloves, for example, when using long fingernails.
- Take your time when getting dressed and carefully slip the latex clothing on. Never reach into the latex material with your fingernails, but always use your fingertips.
- Recommended: With latex catsuits you should make sure that it is properly aligned when putting it on. First pull the suit up to the crotch, then slip it on with your arms. Align the latex catsuit and slowly close the zipper.
- Avoid stretch movements during fitting
- Give yourself and the latex clothing time to adjust to each other.
- Never use household powders. These can contain harmful additives that attack the latex.
- Check product for skin compatibility and dermatologically tested.
We ask for your understanding that we can not accept liability for any damage caused.
Our tutorials are intended only as a guide to the care of your textiles. Materials may vary in their composition.