- It is best to store latex clothing hanging on a wooden hanger. Plastics (softeners) can destroy the latex material.
- Always store colored latex clothing separately. Unpleasant discoloration may otherwise occur.
- Garments with zippers or rivets made of metal should be stored on a hanger with a wooden bar. A protective cloth (neutral natural cotton cloth) is then hung over the bar so that the metal does not come into contact with the latex.
- Very long & airtight stored latex clothing can be stored with resealable plastic bags (polyethylene). Please note that your latex clothing must be perfectly prepared with special talcum powder and 100% dry.
- Never use household powders! These can contain harmful additives that attack the latex.
- Check product for skin compatibility and dermatologically tested.
We ask for your understanding that we can not accept liability for any damage caused.
Our tutorials are intended only as a guide to the care of your textiles. Materials may vary in their composition.