- Carefully wipe off stubborn dirt with a cloth.
- If necessary, turn the clothes and rinse again.
- Your paint & PVC clothing is oil and grease free after the washing process. Also sweat & odors are neutralized.
- Do not iron garments made of lacquer & PVC! The material could melt.
- Store your vinyl & PVC clothing hanging to prevent it from wrinkling and cracking.
The coating material should not come into contact with deodorant, body lotion, oil, perfume or general detergent, as these will damage the material!
Goods that have already been damaged should not be washed again, as the washing process can cause the material to peel off further.
We ask for your understanding that we can not accept liability for any damage caused.
Our tutorials are intended only as a guide to the care of your textiles. Materials may vary in their composition.